首页 > 英语翻译

月色廖人可是没有你在我身边

2015-01-15 16:11   类别:语法   来源:   责编:Estelle


  武汉美联英语:月色廖人可是没有你在我身边

  1 Without you, the moon is round though my heart is empty.

  没有你在我身边,天上月圆圆,我心却空落落。

  2 East or west, home is best.

  金窝,银窝不如自己的狗窝。

  3 The moon cake is eaten away, but the sweetness remains.

  月饼已吃,甜蜜犹存

  4 Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.

  家是我们情之所系的地方,虽只身在外,但心系家园。

  5 When we are together, even the moon in the sky will be jealousy.

  如果我们在一起,天上的月亮也会嫉妒的。美联英语》

  6 My dear, can you hear my heart beating in the soft moonlight? I miss you so.

  在月色廖人的夜里,我是如此的想念你,亲爱的你听到我的心跳了吗?

  7 To have a moonlight walk with you tonight is my best dream.

  今晚和你在月光中散步是我最大的梦想。

  8 Still remember the happy time on Mid-autumn Festival when we were children? Best wishes for you!

  还记得儿时我们共度的那个中秋吗?祝你节日快乐。

  9 Would you like to go and admire the beauty of the moon with me tonight?

  今晚能邀你一同赏月吗?

  10 Wish you and yours a happy holiday on this gathering day.

  在这团聚的日子里祝你全家节日快乐。

  更多精彩内容尽在武汉美联英语:http://wh.enguo.com


赞一下( ) 收藏
适合人群:商务白领
难度:
标签:语法  
我要参与
验证码:   看不清楚,换张图片
精彩活动